Sunday, April 28, 2013

Rationale for another blog reviewing restaurants in the Boston area

I've been writing fairly detailed reviews of restaurants on other sites, and figured it made more sense to create my own blog to hold them. I haven't loved the lack of flexibility of those other sites, though obviously the traffic is higher than I'm likely to achieve here....

With that in mind, I figured I'd give the rationale/philosophy behind this blog. We tend to eat out at fairly expensive restaurants and these will comprise the majority of the reviews here. Of course, price doesn't equate to quality or value, and I'll try to comment on all three in my reviews while giving a sense of places as a whole, how they fit into the restaurant scene around Boston, and to provide an overall food rating for everyplace I review. At times, though, I'll review restaurants that are less expensive and/or in areas far from Boston.

Once I get the hang of working with this blog by getting this post up and visible, I'll be copying (with minor modifications) some reviews I wrote for other sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment